Calling all volunteers! Producing The Pride Run™ takes a tremendous amount of planning and logistics to make each event happen. But even with numerous months of planning for each Pride Run, it would be impossible to have a successful event without the help of nearly 100 awesome volunteers.
Volunteers have a great opportunity to have an awesome time, meet new people, and get in on all of the fun! You can help us by recruiting your friends to volunteer for this event- so grab a friend or two and have them sign up to help also! Make an experience out of it!Sign Up to VolunteerContact Coordinator
– Official The Pride Run™ T-shirt
– Free food and drinks at the event
– Free parking and/or shuttle ticket
– A discount credit for any event by Fathom.
– Access to the awesome AfterParty
– A letter validating your volunteer hours
– An unforgettable experience and new friends
Volunteers should arrive early and go to the Information tent. Volunteers are expected to be present the entire shift. If you are unable to make the event, please help us find a replacement and let us know in advance by emailing email@example.com
What to Bring:
Volunteers should bring:
– Your photo ID. (required for check-in)
– Your signed volunteer waiver. (Click here)
– Parking / Shuttle voucher
– Extra cash for merchandise.
– Volunteers receive FREE food and drinks.
Complete the form below to Register as a Volunteer for The Pride Run™. Besides your confirmation and periodic event update emails, our Volunteer Coordinator will personally reach out to you within 2 weeks of the event answer any questions.